Организатор: trulalashka
Список участников складчины:
  • 1. ЛедиИ
trulalashka
trulalashka
Организатор

The ELT Apprentice [Екатерина Нигматулина]

Ссылка на картинку
Dear English (or any other) Language Teaching Enthusiasts!

My name is Nigmatulina Ekaterina and I'm an experienced ELT professional. I've been teaching English freelance for over twenty years now, have got a degree of Moscow State Pedagogical University, CELTA and London King's College Certificate.

I am currently working only with online adult groups of up to 12 students online and teach A2 - C1 levels of General English.

I am delighted to invite you to join me on a transformative journey designed for ELT professionals seeking to elevate their pedagogical prowess.

Over the course of one module (eight enriching weeks) called 'Think Outside the Class: A Creative English Odyssey', you will have the unparalleled opportunity to observe my classes spanning A2 to C1 proficiency levels. This immersive experience will provide you with invaluable insights into effective teaching methodologies and innovative instructional strategies tailored to diverse learner needs.

As part of this comprehensive programme, you will receive a meticulously curated suite of teaching materials, empowering you to enrich your own practice. Furthermore, I encourage an interactive learning environment; thus, a dedicated Q&A webinar will be held at the conclusion of the programme, allowing you to pose questions and engage in thoughtful discourse with both me and fellow participants.

Embark on this exceptional journey of professional development and refine your skills in a supportive and intellectually stimulating atmosphere!

What does the ELT Apprenticeship Programme include?

1. You have a chance to watch the recordings of my classes. A2 - C1 Levels over the period of 8 weeks (1 module). I currently teach six 120-minute classes a week. You will be able to see the way my classes are structured, the way I work with the class dynamics and the activities and programmes I use.

2. I will provide you with the materials (Google-Docs / Miro Boards if they stay in Russia / articles / videos / REELS) I use in the closed telegram channel.

3. At the beginning of the first part of the Module I will record one podcast for you explaining the way I have come up with the idea for the module design and the principles behind it.

4. I will share with you some of the exercises I do with my students in the telegram charts.

5. At the end of the module there will be a ZOOM webinar dedicated to any questions you might have regarding the 8 weeks of my classes you have observed.

Important Note. I won't be able to give you private consultations during the Module due to the time constraints. However, I am a firm believer in the benefits of learning from shadowing and observation! And we will discuss any questions that will arise at the end of Module 1.

Зарегистрируйтесь , чтобы посмотреть скрытый авторский контент.
Похожие складчины
  • в разделе: Иностранные языки

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы комментировать и скачивать складчины!

Учетная запись позволит вам участвовать в складчинах и оставлять комментарии

Создайте аккаунт на форуме. Это не сложно!

Вход

Вы уже зарегистрированы? Войдите.

Сверху